Americans are more likely than ever to get news from multiple social media sites, according to a recent Pew Research Center report.
More Americans are turning to multiple social media sites for news
More from Journalism NewsMore posts in Journalism News »
- Radically Rural Goes Remote
- Applications for 10th Annual New England First Amendment Institute Now Available
- NHPR, Granite State News Collaborative launch news services to reach Spanish-speaking community
- Covid slows the flow of public information
- Trust and Truth in the Digital Age: A Journalist’s Primer on Combating Information Disorder