In the emerging landscape of non-profit news, good journalism is not enough. Even with generous foundation support, high-quality reporting alone will not create an organization that can sustain its ability to produce news in the public interest.
Getting local: How nonprofit news ventures seek sustainability
More from Journalism NewsMore posts in Journalism News »
- Radically Rural Goes Remote
- Applications for 10th Annual New England First Amendment Institute Now Available
- NHPR, Granite State News Collaborative launch news services to reach Spanish-speaking community
- Covid slows the flow of public information
- Trust and Truth in the Digital Age: A Journalist’s Primer on Combating Information Disorder