The great paywall tightening of 2017 continues. The New York Times said Friday that it will cut the number of free articles available to “most” non-subscribers each month from 10 to five, Bloomberg reported.
The New York Times has halved its free monthly articles to 5, its most significant paywall change since 2012
More from Journalism NewsMore posts in Journalism News »
- Retired Concord Monitor editor Mike Pride dies at 76; remembered for devotion to journalism
- Reporter covering protest at Gov. Sununu’s house fined by police
- Radically Rural Goes Remote
- Applications for 10th Annual New England First Amendment Institute Now Available
- NHPR, Granite State News Collaborative launch news services to reach Spanish-speaking community