LACONIA — Jeffrey Clay, twice removed from Alton Town Hall in handcuffs for haranguing selectmen, has been found guilty of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Alton man’s free speech defense fails, judge finds him guilty for lambasting selectmen
More from Right to know newsMore posts in Right to know news »
- NHPA supports bill making police disciplinary hearings open to the public
- NHPA Opposes Senate Bill 39
- Loeb School hosts Sunshine Week event March 19
- NHPA testifies in opposition to HB 1307 which would unfairly charge for right-to-know information requestsNHPA testifies in opposition to HB 1307 which would unfairly charge for right-to-know information requests
- NHPA testifies in opposition to HB 1170