The New York Times and Washington Post are two of the world’s most influential newspapers. Every day, they battle over sources and jostle for a better story. So it’s extraordinary that the two rivals have teamed up to create software to run comment sections.
Will comment sections fade away, or be revived by new technologies?
More from Journalism NewsMore posts in Journalism News »
- Retired Concord Monitor editor Mike Pride dies at 76; remembered for devotion to journalism
- Reporter covering protest at Gov. Sununu’s house fined by police
- Radically Rural Goes Remote
- Applications for 10th Annual New England First Amendment Institute Now Available
- NHPR, Granite State News Collaborative launch news services to reach Spanish-speaking community