In response to stalled contract negotiations and company demands for steep concessions, newsroom employees of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette will begin a byline strike against management.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette employees plan byline strike Thursday to protest stalled contract negotiations with management
More from Journalism NewsMore posts in Journalism News »
- Retired Concord Monitor editor Mike Pride dies at 76; remembered for devotion to journalism
- Reporter covering protest at Gov. Sununu’s house fined by police
- Radically Rural Goes Remote
- Applications for 10th Annual New England First Amendment Institute Now Available
- NHPR, Granite State News Collaborative launch news services to reach Spanish-speaking community