Jeffrey Good, executive editor of Newspapers of New England’s Pioneer Valley Newspaper group, said he’s been fired for advocating equal pay for women employees — and quickly prompted his publisher and former colleagues to dispute his self-portrayal.
Editor claims he was fired for advancing equal pay but publisher, former colleagues push back
More from Journalism NewsMore posts in Journalism News »
- Reporter covering protest at Gov. Sununu’s house fined by police
- Radically Rural Goes Remote
- Applications for 10th Annual New England First Amendment Institute Now Available
- NHPR, Granite State News Collaborative launch news services to reach Spanish-speaking community
- Covid slows the flow of public information