By ALYSSA DANDREA
Concord police responded to a routine rollover crash involving a 2002 Ford Explorer off Clinton Street earlier this month.
Lt. Sean Ford said the driver, John Robinson, 30, of Northfield, was not injured in the accident, which occurred about 7:30 p.m. on March 2.
Robinson was issued two motor vehicle summonses: one for a yellow-line violation and a second for using a mobile device while driving. He also faces a misdemeanor charge of negligent driving, for which he is scheduled to appear April 16 in Concord’s district court.
To date, the public knows less about a more serious crash that occurred several months earlier on Route 3A in Bow. Sgt. Art Merrigan said at the time that a 53-year-old Hillsboro man died and his 52-year-old passenger was taken to the hospital after the motorcycle they were riding collided with a car on the afternoon of Sept. 10.
Read the full article in the Concord Monitor here.